Terms and Conditions
All the fine print. Finely printed.
1. General conditions of use
● Scope and definitions
These Terms & Conditions (“Conditions”) is a legal agreement entered between One Cipher Solutions Private Limited (“Vroom”,“the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and You (“You”, “Your” or “User”, “Members”) that govern your access to and use of the services (hereinafter defined), through the Website www.vroomrides.com or the mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform”/ “Site” / “Application”). This Agreement shall apply to all users of the Platform, as well as users of our services, whether you access the website or mobile application directly or through a third party website. You should read this carefully before you use the Platform, and should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your usage of the services through Website/Application is entirely at your own risk. If you do not agree with any of the Conditions, you should discontinue usage of the Website/Application and/or Services and information. Your continued use of the Website/Application shall mean your deemed acceptance to the Terms and Conditions, as modified from time to time.
Part of this Website/Application may contain advertising and other material submitted by third parties / users and the Company does not accept liability in respect of any such materials / advertisements and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions. Any third party links which are made available are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not liable or responsible for the same.
In the Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:-
1. Agreement / Conditions means these terms and conditions including any reference of any other terms and conditions and/or policy therein;
2. Application shall mean such mobile applications which are owned, maintained and operated by Vroom, and all screenshots and pages that are available along with such mobile applications .
3. App usage fee shall mean such fees that shall be charged by Vroom for the services provided by it, to be paid by a Vroomee (as defined hereafter) calculated by distance travelled at the end of each trip,which in turn would be some portion of the cost contribution for that trip.
4. Cost Contribution means the amount calculated at the end of each ride on the basis of pre-disclosed parameters which shall be payable by a Vroomee (as defined hereinafter) as part of his/her contribution towards the cost of the ride to the Vroomer (as defined hereinafter).
5. Delivery shall means the action of delivering the services/products provided by the Sender (as defined hereafter) of the goods.
6. Hazardous material means any item or agent (biological, chemical, radiological, and/or physical) that has the potential to cause harm to humans, animals, or the environment, either by itself or through interaction with other factors.
7. On Demand shall mean as soon as or whenever required by the Sender (as defined hereafter) or the Vroomee (as defined hereafter).
8. Member refers to any persons who have registered themselves with Vroom by using the site or the application, after accepting the Agreement / Conditions.
9. Package shall mean any package that may be taken by the Vroomer for delivery from the Sender (as defined hereafter) to the Receiver (as defined hereafter).
10. Package size and specifications shall mean the size and specifications as stipulated by Vroom from time to time in the Platform.
11. Perishables shall mean items likely to decay or go bad quickly.
13. Prohibited goods include, but are not limited to, hazardous goods flammable materials,drugs and other chemicals that constitute a legal offence on possession.
14. Receiver shall mean a person who collects the goods sent by the Sender in person or on behalf.
15. .Rider shall mean a Vroomer who is available for Ride Sharing or Delivery of a Scheduled or On Demand pickup in exchange for the cost contribution as suggested in Vroom’s Platform at the end of a trip.
16. Ride sharing shall mean the mutually agreed sharing of a ride in the vehicle of a Vroomer by a Vroomee for a particular trip in exchange for a cost contribution and app usage fee.
17. Scheduled pickup shall mean the location, time and other details provided by the Sender to pick up such packages as booked by the Sender though the Platform.
18. Sender shall mean a person who sends or transmits something to a Receiver through a ride on Vroom.
19. Site means the website www.vroomrides.com and any other electronic medium platform maintained or operated by Vroom which offers similar services, including any micro sites or subsites, offered through any such website.20. Service refers to any service provided by Vroom through the Site or the Application to any Member who has accepted the Terms and Conditions.
21. Trip in relation to the Vroomer and Vroomee shall refer to the event of commuting the Vroomee from one place to another by the Vroomer. In relation to delivery, it shall mean the events of picking up of packages from the Sender and delivery of such packages to the Receiver. The terms of commuting and delivery shall be on a mutually agreed upon basis of communication enabled through the site or the application.
22. User account means an account which shall be opened by any member using the site or the application and used in order to access the service provided by Vroom through the site or application.
23. Vehicle means the two-wheeler motorcycle owned by a Vroomer whose pillion seat capacity is shared with a Vroomee for intra-city commuting.
24. Vroom shall mean One Cipher Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with Corporate Identity Number U72900TN2013PTC093231 and having its registered office at 1st floor, New Number 315, Old Number 123A, TTK Road, Alwarpet, Chennai 600018, Tamil Nadu, India, who owns, operates and maintains the Site and Application, providing a web and mobile based digital platform for enabling on-demand peer-to-peer ride sharing, on mutual consent between a Vroomer and a Vroomee.
25. Vroomer means a member who through the site or application offers to share the vehicle with a Vroomee for a trip in exchange for the cost contribution as suggested in Vroom’s application at the end of a trip.
26. Vroomee means a member who has accepted an offer to be commuted by a Vroomer in the vehicle for a trip in exchange for the cost contribution as suggested in Vroom’s application at the end of a trip.
27. Wallet money means the money uploaded by the Vroomee and the Vroomer in the Platfrom as a prepaid payment instrument, provided by prepaid payment system providers who have obtained the authorization from the Department of Payment and Settlement Systems, Reserve Bank of India under the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007.
2. Acceptance of conditions
● The Conditions apply to any and all uses of the Site or the Application by a Member. It is hereby agreed, acknowledged and confirmed by the Members that by using the Site or Application, the members signify their acceptance to these conditions in full and agree to be bound by them.
● No access to the Services shall be permitted unless the conditions are accepted in full. No member is entitled to accept only part of the conditions. If a member does not agree to the Conditions, such member shall not be allowed to use the services.
● In the event that any member fails to comply with any of the conditions, Vroom reserves the right, but not the obligation at its own discretion, to withdraw the user account in question and suspend or withdraw all services to that Member without notice.
● These conditions are intended to create binding rights and obligations between the Members and Vroom in accordance with the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and all other applicable laws.
● Vroom reserves the right to withhold access to, remove and/or discard your information from the Site or Application, or terminate your account without notice for any breach of these Conditions. In the event that your account is terminated, your ability to access or use the Service shall immediately cease, and Vroom shall have no obligation to provide any Services.
3. Variation of the conditions, site, application and service
● Vroom reserves the right to change, modify or amend any or all the conditions at any time without any prior notice. In addition, Vroom may vary or amend the services provided through the Site or the Application, functionality of the Site and/ or the Application and/or the “look and feel” of the Site and/or the Application at any time without notice and without any liability towards the members.
● Any modification to the Site, Application, Services or Conditions shall come into effect as soon as such changes are published on the site and/or the application.
● Members shall be deemed to have accepted the varied conditions in the event that they use any services offered through the Site or the Application following publication of the varied conditions. However, changes will not apply to any ride requests which have been made prior to publication of the varied conditions.
4. Use of service
● In order to use the Service each Member must create a user account and shall agree to provide any personal information requested by Vroom. Use of the Site and Application is limited to those over the age of 18 years at the time of registration.
● Members agree and accept that all of the information provided to Vroom while setting up their user account, and at any other time, shall be true, correct, complete and accurate in all respects.
● Members also agree that any information supplied to Vroom or posted on the Site and/or Application in connection with any trip, vehicle or ride sharing shall be true, accurate and complete.
● A Vroomer, by providing his/her personal and other information as may be required, authorizes Vroom to obtain his/her driving records from the jurisdiction in which he/she obtained his/her driving license.
● Vroom or its authorized agency shall conduct background verification on Vroomers based on the user account information provided on creation of the account on the Site or Application and he/she further authorizes Vroom to perform any background verification based on the user account Information provided by them. Such background verification may be done more than one time and/or at different intervals of time at Vroom’s sole discretion.
● Vroom or its authorized agency may also visit Regional Transport Offices (RTO) and the representatives may personally visit Vroomers’ places of residence and enquire about their credentials in the neighborhood.
● Unless expressly agreed by Vroom, members are limited to one user account per member. No user account may be created on behalf of or in order to impersonate another person. If any person is found impersonating another person, then Vroom reserves the right to withdraw and/or suspend that person’s user account.
5. Services provided by Vroom
● Vroom provides an electronic Platform through its Application and Site, on which Vroomers can offer ride sharing and/or pickup and delivery of packages.
● Neither Vroom nor its Site or Application provide any transport services. The services provided by Vroom correspond to providing a web and mobile based platform, which enables ride sharing among the members within or outside city limits. Services are available only to those individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and all other applicable laws. Therefore, a Member must not be a minor as per the laws of India i.e. member must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use services provided by Vroom. The agreement for ride sharing is between a Vroomer and a Vroomee.
● Neither Vroom nor its Site or Application provides an ecommerce platform for sale or purchase of goods/products/services of any kind, except as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions.
● Neither Vroom provides transportation services nor is it a transportation carrier. It offers information and a platform to offer and make ride sharing and/or pickup and delivery of goods possible, but does not intend to provide transportation services or act in any way as a transportation carrier.
● Vroom shall charge the Vroomee and the Sender a fee for usage of its Application based on the distance of the ride/ pickup and delivery, and time taken for the ride. In addition, Vroom would also charge a fee for the accessories provided by it to the Vroomee during the ride. The Application usage fee shall be pre-disclosed to the Members through the Application.
6. Special covenants of Vroomer and Vroomee.
● The Site, Application and the Services are strictly limited to providing a service for Vroomers and Vroomees to enable ride sharing. The Services may not be used to offer or accept ride sharing for hire, reward, for profit or in any commercial or professional context. The Services may be used only to offer or accept ride sharing in exchange for sharing the cost of the trip between the Vroomer and the Vroomee.
● Vroomers agree and confirm not to obtain any hire or reward or make profit in any form, from any trip. The service and the cost contribution may only be used to discharge the part of Vroomer’s costs towards that trip and shall not be used to generate any hiring charges or reward or profit in any form by the Vroomer.
● The Vroomer shall be provided with passenger helmets, skull nets and tissue papers. The Vroomer shall provide the Vroomee a fresh skull net before the Vroomee boards the vehicle, helmet during the ride and a tissue paper after the completion of the ride. Vroom acts solely as a facilitator for such services. The helmet and mobile charges given to the Vroomer will be the property of Vroom.
● If a Vroomer decides to leave the Platform or is compelled to because of his/her behavior or any other reason, he/she should return it to Vroom and Vroom would have the right to adjust the monies payable to the Vroomer towards damages of helmets and mobile chargers.
● The Vroomer hereby agrees that he/she is not entitled to make any profit by virtue of the amount of the cost contribution, the types of trips offered by a Vroomer, the frequency of such trips or the number of Vroomees transported. This applies to all activities, arrangements and services booked using the Site or Application.
● The Vroomer shall not provide any additional services to a Vroomee in exchange for hiring charges or any reward or for profit or otherwise (and the Vroomer shall not accept or ask for any such services) including (without limitation) package delivery, waiting time, additional drop offs and pick-ups and commuting additional passengers (other than the Vroomee).
● Members are informed that using the Services and offering trips for hire or reward or in a commercial or professional capacity may invalidate a Vroomer’s insurance and invite adverse legal actions by the road transport authorities. Vroom shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by a member as a result of any breach by a member of these Conditions, including where any Vroomer (in breach of these terms) offers services through the site or application in a professional or commercial capacity (thereby potentially invalidating their insurance). Any offering of trips in violation of the Conditions or otherwise shall be at the sole risk such member and Vroom shall have no liability towards members for such violations.
7. Special covenants of Vroomer and Sender/Receiver for Package Delivery Services.
● Upon transmission of any Packages through Delivery services of Vroom, the Sender of such Package shall be responsible for the same and Vroom and/or the Vroomer shall not be responsible for any Packages. It shall be the sole liability of the Sender with respect to the Packages. Vroom and/or the Vroomer shall also be not liable for any damages incurred to the Packages during Vroom rides. It shall be the responsibility of the Sender to obtain necessary insurance to safeguard the Products incase of any untoward incidents. The Packages shall not contain any Prohibited Goods in any form.
● Vroom has the right to stipulate the specifications and size of the Packages than can be accepted by the Vroomer for Delivery.
● Vroom shall have the right to levy charges upon cancellation after booking a Vroom ride for delivery as per the terms and conditions stated herein. Any Product which is unable to be delivered shall be collected from the office of Vroom.
● Vroomers are authorized to refuse to accept the ride for a person having Hazardous Material, or any substance prohibited by Law. Vroomees shall not carry on any substances which are Hazardous, inflammable,and prohibited by Law.
● Vroomer shall be entitled to get the payment in cash in case of any failed online payment or part payment for the Products Delivered.
● Vroom shall not accept any credit facility for the Services. The Member shall be liable to make the payment upon the close of ride/ delivery of the Packages.
8. Cancellations and Refund Policy
The Vroomee and/or the Sender may cancel their rides. However the Vroomee/Sender shall be liable to pay a Cancellation Charge that would be communicated to the Vroomee/Sender in the Application.
A Vroomer offering ride sharing:
1. Shall have a comprehensive insurance to cover third party liability.
2. Shall, on request by the Vroomee, provide enough documentary evidence, in advance of the trip, of the complete validity of such an insurance policy.
● It is hereby presumed by Vroom that governmental authorities take the view that a Vroomee who contributes only towards travel expenses is treated as travelling without hire or reward to the driver, and is therefore a third party passenger who is covered by comprehensive third party insurance policy in India. However Vroom gives no warranty or assurance in this regard.
● The Vroomer and the Vroomee are aware that standard non-commercial insurance policies may refuse to cover loss or damage arising in the event that the Vroomer had made or was seeking to make a profit while offering ride sharing in the vehicle owned by Vroomer.
● If the insurers repudiate or refuse to accept any claim arising during a trip for any reason whatsoever, the Vroomer shall be responsible for the financial consequences, losses and damages arising out of it and under no circumstances Vroom shall be liable to the Vroomer or the Vroomee.
● Vroom shall not be liable to take any insurance with respect to the Products booked on Vroom for delivery and/or the vehicles of the Vroomer.
● The payment for the cost contribution/pickup and delivery charges shall be made by a Vroomee/Sender using payment methods offered on the Application and/or Site.
● The cost contribution, payable by a Vroomee at the end of a trip, would be calculated automatically by the system, taking into account distance travelled and time taken for ride sharing and app usage fees.
● The delivery charge payable by the Sender would be calculated automatically by the system, taking into account distance of package pickup and final delivery.
● Any failure by a Vroomee/Sender to make such payment would automatically disallow him/her to avail the services provided by Vroom in future unless the payment is made.
● The total payment received by Vroom on behalf of the Vroomer would be reimbursed to the Vroomer based on distance travelled and time taken in case of a ride and based on distance travelled in case of pickup and delivery of packages.
● The reimbursement would be the net amount payable to the Vroomer after adjustments as would be communicated to the Vroomer on a weekly basis.
● Vroom shall have the right to fix the charges for delivery of packages, waiting time charges, cancellation charges and such other charges at its discretion for the Services being provided.
● Vroom would not be responsible for any tax incidence occurring on Vroomer on account of receipt of payment in lieu of ride sharing. It is our understanding that the Vroomer may not have to pay Income Tax on the payment received from Vroomee/Sender (collected from Vroomee/Sender by Vroom and reimbursed to Vroomer by Vroom), if the total amount received from ride sharing under individual capacity is less than Rs. 10 lakhs per annum. However, the Vroomer is advised to consult tax advisors/consultants/chartered accountants to get full clarity on any incidence of direct or indirect taxation on account of ride sharing.
● Vroom’s compensation for providing its services is only to the extent of the App usage fee and it would account for any direct and indirect taxes only to the extent of such App usage and subscription fee.
● Credit card, debit card, prepaid cash cards and internet banking payments are processed through third party payment gateways. Similarly, other payment modes also require an authorization by the intermediary which processes payments. Vroom would not be responsible for delays or denials at their end and processing of payments will be solely in terms of their policies and procedures without any responsibility or risk of Vroom. If there are any issues in connection with payments, a complaint may be sent to Vroom. Members agree that in such an event of their credit being delayed or eventually declined for reasons beyond the control of Vroom, it will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
11. Disclaimer of liability
● Members shall access the services on the Site and/or the Application at their own risk and shall use their best and prudent judgment and enter into ride sharing agreements with other members registered on the Site and/or the Application. Vroom will neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of members nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the members. Vroom hereby expressly disclaims and any and all responsibility and liability in arising out of the use of the Site and/or Application.
● Vroom expressly disclaims any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of Trips, accuracy, reliability and completeness of information provided by members, or the content (including details of the trip and cost contribution) on the Site or the Application. While Vroom will take precautions to avoid inaccuracies in the content of the Site and the Applications, all content and information, are provided on an as is where is basis, without warranty of any kind. Vroom does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any of the members availing services from the Site and/or the Applications.
● Vroom shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of:
● A false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete piece of information being provided by a member.
● The cancellation of a trip by a Vroomer or Vroomee/Sender.
● Any fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or breach of duty or breach of any of these Conditions by a Vroomer or Vromee before, during or after a trip.
● Vroom will not be liable to any member for any personal, business, financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect loss such as lost reputation, lost bargain, lost profit, loss of anticipated savings or lost opportunity arising as a result of the services provided by Vroom (whether suffered or incurred as a result of negligence on the part of Vroom or otherwise).
● Vroom’s liability to any member for all direct losses in respect of any trip due to gross negligence of Vroom is capped at the sum of INR 1,000/- (Indian Rupees One Thousand only)
VROOM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF: (i) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; OR (ii) ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, EVEN IF UBER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UBER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND UBER’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
12. Indemnity and release
● Members will indemnify and hold harmless Vroom, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of breach of these Conditions or any document incorporated by reference, or violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
● The indemnification rights of Vroom, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees under this Terms and Conditions are independent of, and in addition to, such other rights and remedies as Vroom, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees may have at law or in equity or otherwise, including the right to seek specific performance, rescission, restitution or other injunctive relief, none of which rights or remedies shall be affected or diminished thereby.
13. General terms
No arrangement between the members and Vroom shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an agency, partnership, joint venture or the like between the members and Vroom.
● Suspension or withdrawal of access to Site and Application
In the event of non-compliance on the Vroomer’s part with any of the Conditions, members acknowledge and accept that Vroom can at any time, without prior notification, interrupt or suspend, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the service or access to the Site and/or the Application (including in particular your user account).
● Intellectual property
● The format and content included on the Site and the Application, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Vroom, its affiliates or its content suppliers and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws.
● All rights are reserved in relation to any registered and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to Vroom) which appear on the Site and the Application.
● The Site and Application or any portion of the Site and the Application may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Vroom. No person is entitled to systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the Site and Application without the express written consent of Vroom. In particular, the use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this Site and/or of the Application is strictly prohibited.
● Content of the Site and Application Provided by the Members
● By displaying content on this Site and Application, members expressly grant a license to Vroom to display the content and to use it for any of our other business purposes.
● Members of this Site and Application shall not upload, distribute or publish through the Site and/or Application, any content which may contain viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act 2000 or such other laws in force in India at the relevant time), which may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware or other equipment belonging to Vroom or that aids in providing the services offered by Vroom.
● Members of this Site and Application shall not disseminate or upload viruses, programs, or software whether it is harmful to the Website or not. Additionally, members shall not impersonate another person or user, attempt to get a password, other user account information, or other private information from a user, or harvest email addresses or other information.
● Members of this Site and Application are expressly asked not to publish any defamatory, misleading or offensive content or any content which infringes any other person’s intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright). Regarding any such content which is contrary to Vroom policy, Vroom does not accept liability in respect of such content, and the member responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising and agrees to indemnify Vroom in relation to any liability it may suffer as a result of any such content. However, as soon as Vroom becomes aware of infringing content, Vroom shall do everything it can to remove such content from the Site and/or Application as soon as possible.
14. Member discipline
By using the Site and/or the Application, members agree to comply with the “Member discipline” set out below. This is binding on all the members and members may enforce terms of this against each other directly during the trip.
● Every Vroomer, when driving the vehicle, undertakes not to take any risks and not to consume any alcohol or drugs (whether recreational or prescription) which may impair or alter the Vroomer’s ability to drive safely and with due care and attention. Further, the Vroomee agrees not to hinder the Vroomer’s driving in any way.
● Members are required to be careful even when providing information through the Site and/or Application or directly to members.● Member should report any abuse or harassment to Vroom immediately by contacting Vroom using details given on the “Contact Us” page of the Website.
● All members agree to provide any other member with such information and documents as the other member may reasonably request in the event that members are participating in a ride sharing agreement. The identities of the Vroomer and the Vroomees/Senders must correspond to those communicated through or to Vroom’s site and/or its application.
● A Vroomer or Vroomee or Sender or Recipient may refuse to participate in ride sharing/pickup and delivery if the identity of the other member does not correspond to that provided through or to Vroom’s site and/or application.
All members agree to comply with and adhere to the times and places fixed for pickup points. The Vroomee/Sender/Recipient and Vroomer must present themselves at the place and time agreed for the pickup/delivery of person/goods.
15. Rules and Legislation
● The Vroomer, while driving, agrees that they and the vehicle will at all times comply in full with any other applicable rules and legislation relating to their driving and the vehicle including speed limits, number of people on-board the vehicle, loading restrictions etc.
● All members agree not to carry or transport any substance, material or object which is illegal, dangerous, offensive or anti-social during a trip.
Every member undertakes that they will be clean and tidy at departure and during the trip so as not to offend or inconvenience any other member.
17. Comfort and conditions
Members must agree with each other the following conditions prior to the trip and these conditions will form part of the agreement between members.
18. Information published on the Site and Application
No user of the Site and/or Application shall publish on the Site and/or Application any defamatory or offensive information or information that may be damaging to third parties. Vroom shall remove any information that is contrary to this policy as soon as it becomes aware of it thereof (but Vroom does not actively monitor the Site and/or Application for such information). Vroomers and Vroomees/Senders/Recipients accept in advance that ratings about them may be published on the Site and/or the Application.
19. Law and jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by the law of India and any disputes arising in relation to these terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai.
In case of a dispute arising between the Vroomee/Sender/Recipient and Vroomer, they agree to settle the dispute mutually amongst themselves. In the event that the parties are not able settle the disputes mutually then the same shall be referred to an arbitral tribunal consisting of a sole arbitrator who will be mutually appointed by the parties. The award passed by such sole arbitrator shall be binding and final on the parties. The place of arbitration shall be Chennai and the arbitration shall be conducted in English. The parties agree that they will conduct the arbitration proceedings in accordance with Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.